ADVENTURE TIME HAS A FRENCH CHARACTER NAMED GUY.
I just looked at the wiki and
|—||something that someone said to me recently and I think about it a lot. (via opticalsewer)|
Kanto Illustrations #027 - 049 - Created by Piper Thibodeau
Piper has continued her amazing illustration series catologing the entire Pokedex, starting at the very beginning. You can follow her on Tumblr for all of her excellent artwork; in fact, we highly recommend that you do so right now.
Favourite animators: Shinya Ohira (大平晋也)
- Strongly influenced by early Disney, Ohira is a living contradiction: a full animator in a country of limited animation. He is the most iconoclastic incarnation of the new realism in anime, creating a gritty, sensual realism as opposed to the clean and restrained realism of Omohide Poroporo or Jin-Roh.
- Ohira focuses on creating fluid and realistic movement full of superfluous action to the point of relegating shape and character design to jagged, wildly undulating lines. (anipages)
- Creator Spotlight: Ohira Shinya
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.6 - Shinya Ohira’s Surrealist Animation
- More scenes animated by Shinya Ohira: MAD by BlueSakuga (HD), Flipbook Sakuga
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- He also directed one of the Genius Party short films - “Wanwa the Puppy”
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!
Animation smears - Steven Universe
The only way to respond when someone asks you “why do you write strong female characters.”
The last one.
Hello yes happy 3am selfie from me and the beautiful sneezing-unicorn